• Measurement from ground water to ultra pure water
• Application in power plants to the pharmaceutical industry
• Measurement range from 0.5 ppb to 20 ppm
Our systems use UV radiation as the oxidation method. The miniTOC uses conductivity measurement and the uniTOC uses NDIR detection for TOC determination.
• long-life cycle of the systems
• low maintenance costs • few required spare parts
• reduced need for service
For online monitoring and for offline measurements the miniTOC uses the classic flow-through concept of pure and ultra pure water: efficient oxidation with UV radiation of organic compounds in combination with conductivity measurement guarantees fast monitoring of values.
The uniTOC uses complete oxidation by UV- radiation. The oxidation process can be improved by additional dosing of reagent (persulphate/phosphoric acid). By using the NDIR detector, the uniTOC system delivers precise results in applications from groundwater to ultra pure water.